The Firedome IoT Security Platform
Built on a unique embedded IoT endpoint protection, our IoT security platform is designed to go wherever your devices and customers do. It’s one answer to the challenges of device, user data and operational security – all in the same integrated, easy to use platform.
IoT brands choose Firedome for comprehensive protection against common threats like malware, denial of service, cryptojacking and identity misuse. All backed by proprietary machine learning technology, deep analytics, and ongoing intelligence from our Security Operations Center.
Powerful cloud backend
Build security into your endpoints
Making security an integrated part of your offering, Firedome Device Protection combines a lightweight security agent with an industry-leading cloud backend. It’s an effective way to protect devices against exploits and close vulnerabilities that could be leaving you exposed.
Implementing the agent is simple, with widespread chipset compatibility, there is no impact on device performance. Instead, it’s our cloud platform that monitors and analyzes traffic, spotting the suspicious signs of a malicious attack – and giving you practical tools to prevent and mitigate them.
- Lightweight software agent
- Install during manufacturing or add with a firmware update
- Support for operating systems including FreeRTOS, Android and Embedded Linux
- Full stack security on the device at both host and network levels
- Real-time detection, prevention, and response to malware
- Cloud-based behavioural analytics
- Fleet and device-level security heuristics
- Threat intelligence from our Security Operations Center
- Prevent both known and unknown (0-day) threats
User data protection
Stand out in a security conscious market
Bringing even more value to your customers, Firedome User Data Protection gives your users comprehensive protection against data and credentials misuse.
Every time a user logs in, Firedome logs key data like usernames, times, locations and IP addresses. Then, our machine learning models monitor for suspicious logins that don’t match the usual pattern, rejecting them and alerting you. Meanwhile, we also monitor the darknet for leaked passwords – a significant risk that dramatically increases the chance of a device breach.
- Give your customers confidence and peace of mind
- Reduce the risk posed by third-party breaches and leaks
- Ongoing monitoring and analytics, powered by machine learning
Secure operational tools
Monitor and manage remote IoT devices securely
Delivering exceptional service to your customers often means regular firmware updates, monitoring, and remote troubleshooting. Firedome gives you quick, convenient ways to make these routine processes more secure.
Our security dashboard gives you full visibility over your IoT fleet. With our Secure Tunnel, you can connect to any service on edge IoT devices – without the risk of port opening or remote connections. And when it’s time to roll out a new software update, Firedome can automate the entire process while securing connections across your entire fleet.
- Stay connected to your fleet without the security risk
- Fix precarious devices remotely and eliminate the need for product recalls
- Streamline and automate secure firmware updates
- Monitor the CPU and memory consumption of your devices