Firedome Inc. (“Firedome”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its products (the “Products”), and is committed to protect its users’ information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our products.
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Software and/or website and/or Products. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Software and/or website, type of operating system, type of User’s device and its operating system and version, User’s ‘click-stream’, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens, etc.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the website and/or Software and/or Products and/or Services may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the User provides when opening an Account in order to use the Software and/or Service. The following information may be requested of Users to create an Account: the User’s full name, age, gender, date of birth, company name, address, zip cofe, phone number and e-mail address. Firedome hereby reserves the right to request additional information in the future. Firedome may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth below.
- Personal Information may be collected from the details the User may provide us while contacting us via the support e-mail address available on the website.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User during his/her use of the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services. In other words, when you are using the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which is provided to us during the registration process of your Account.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect information through your use of the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and improve our Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services.
- Customize and enhance the User’s experience.
- Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she connects to the website and/or Software, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with fraudulent use.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Firedome may collect, use, process, transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services may remain on Firedome’s servers indefinitely.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. FIREDOME SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION THEREOF.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Links to Third Party Sites
- International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Software and/or website and/or Products and/or Services, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
- Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address you provided us. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Firedome by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
- California Privacy Rights
California residents may request and obtain from us, once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties, if any, to which we disclosed their Personal Information for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and the categories of Personal Information shared with those third parties. Such request can be made by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Got any Questions?