Threat Hunting Analyst for Operations Center- SOC
As a Sr. Security Analyst, you will be a part of our excellent Security Services team. Your goal will be to ensure exceptional protection to all our customers’ IOT devices.
We are looking for a team-player, ready to work with the best security researchers out there, not afraid to dive into complex and challenging security incidents and provide the best in its class Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services.
- Participate in 24x7x365 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Proactively monitor, and review threats and suspicious events from all Firedome customers.
- Investigate alerts, triage, deep dive, and come up with proper action items and remediation plans.
- Use multiple sources of data from Firedome software agents, our AI intelligence cloud, external threat feeds, etc.
- Perform proactive hunting for threat data, leveraging our deep visibility abilities, and proprietary research cloud.
- Work with the customer to follow up on items that require additional investigation.
- Provide Incident follow up & support and work closely with our R&D teams.
- Contribute to the design and development of internal tools used by the team.
Skill and knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years of relevant cybersecurity experience in Incident Response, endpoint security, digital forensics, big data analysis with a strong knowledge working in a SOC
- Background and experience in at least one of the following is a must: Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Reverse Engineering or Digital Forensics.
- PCAP analysis using wireshark/tcpdump
- Knowledge of the common protocols in the TCP/IP stack
- Basic Linux knowledge (incl. BASH & cmd line, strace)
- Thorough knowledge of embedded operating systems
- Familiarity with SIEM tools and frameworks (For example Splunk, QRadar, etc.)
- Familiarity and past experience with threat intelligence & sandbox tools and platforms (such as VirusTotal, Hybrid Analysis, ThreatConnect, RIskIQ, Joe’s Sandbox, etc)
- A clear passion and enthusiastic about cybersecurity
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and re-prioritize them on short notice.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem to provide outcomes for customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaborate within the team.
- Fluent English speaker.
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.