Senior Account Manager
Firedome is looking for an Account Executive for its accounts team. The Account Executive is the main point of contact between the active and signed customers and Firedome and will be responsible for managing and yielding our current accounts. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for business and organization structure and can build a yearly yield plan with high analytics sense.
As an Account Executive, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Firedome as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are growing at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn and have the passion to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure operational excellence.
- Manage existing client relationships and proactively manage client expectations.
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams.
- Review and analyze material relative to client needs including industry trends in digital and client vertical(s), consumer research data, and competitive analysis.
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients.
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. meeting notes, status updates, timelines, scopes of work, memos, abstractions, etc.) as needed.
- Facilitate internal and external client meetings and manage meeting summaries as needed.
- Contribute to the generation of ideas and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Stay current on processes and timelines to ensure projects progress in a timely manner.
- Contribute to measurement and reporting processes for all assigned accounts.
- Contribute to post project documentation, archiving, and ongoing analytics.
- Financial management responsibilities include reviewing SOWs, projections and billing for accounts managed monitor project revenue/budgets and resource requirements.
- Identify client opportunities, issues, and other inflection points.
- Regularly meets with and informs Supervisor and/or Director on status of projects.
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledge base, and marketing/sales efforts.
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- 4-6 years of account management experience in the Tech/CyberSecuirty)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including Client Services, Project Management, Creative, Relationship Marketing, Social Media, Demand Generation, Engineering, and Strategic Planning teams.
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and an effective presenter with skills necessary to develop effective presentations.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, research, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience in strategy development, documentation and business planning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with no supervision.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Proficiency with business software (e.g. the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Willing to travel as needed.
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
Learn more at www.firedome.io
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.