Head of Human Resources
To support Firedome’s high growth we are looking for a Head of Human Resources to join the Firedome team and to lead all aspects of Human Resources in the organization. The Head of HR will be reporting to the VP of Finance. You will be responsible for utilizing the budget invested in human resources in the most efficient way to help the company to achieve the targets set by the management team.
You will be designing and implementing the company’s HR infrastructure and be the champion of the company’s unique DNA as a global market leader in the Cyber/IoT space.
What you’ll do:
- Recruitment – recruiting employees in multiple geographics (Israel, US, Europe, and Asia). Managing a part-time recruiter to achieve company’s recruiting targets.
- Compensation strategy – designing the compensation plans for motivating the sales teams members (sales executives, account managers, pre-sale engineers).
- Benefits plans – building employee benefits plans in multiple geographics in accordance with the employment law in every country.
- Staffing – responsibility for the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding till termination.
- Company culture – design and implementation of processes and activities to maintain the company’s culture with the challenge of being a global company.
- Organizational development – coaching the managers of the company in the process of the rapid growth of their units.
- Branding – Building Firedome’s brand in the Israeli industry as a top employer.
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resource positions
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
Learn more at: www.firedome.io
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.