Technical Lead Embedded Engineer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Linux/embedded engineer to develop our IoT Security Agent that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Challenges: Develop an advanced Cyber security agent, designed to efficiently run on various embedded targets. Firedome agent thrives to supply top notch cyber capabilities while balancing the performance and integration challenges we daily face.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5+ years of C/C++ experience.
- Experience with developing on Linux or other Unix-like operating systems.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with embedded firmware development (for example- buildroot, yocto, openwrt, FreeRtos.
- Advantages: Makefile, CMake).
- Great team spirit, creativity mind, love to take responsibilities, passion to what you do.
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols ( DNS, DHCP, general TCP/IP issues, NAT behavior).
- Experience with RTOS development
- Experience with Golang development.
- Experience with developing security products.
- Experience with managing people & mentoring.
- Security mindset and passion.