Firedome is looking for a passionate Security researcher that will perform different security-oriented tasks (Penetration testing, network analysis, development, document writing)
Before we get to the details, let’s talk about what’s in it for you. The right candidate will enjoy:
- Remote work and flexible working hours! You own your time so if you meet your targets, you can take a nap or go to a yoga class in the middle of the day and we won’t mind
- Unlimited vacation days!
- Significant impact - We look at your job as extremely important to the smooth function of our company.
- A real opportunity to grow - we have an agile evaluation process and ongoing feedback. If you are a talent, you will be able to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
- Exciting work with the best team you have ever worked with - join us and find out!
What You'll be doing:
You will be part of the research team of an IoT company.
- Helping to provide new and innovative technology to our secure platform.
- Asses customer products to understand their security posture and make sure they are resilient to cyber-attacks.
- Researching a wide range of platforms such as embedded and cloud to understand security issues.
- Work with a group of security researchers to classify and identify attacks.
- Be updated in IoT attack landscape, news, groups and technological blogs.
- Compose technological blogs in the IoT world.
- Conduct research and analysis on customer data to identify breach and anomalies.
- 4 years of experience in cyber security research and penetration testing.
- Experience in Linux systems and embedded devices.
- Experience and knowledge in network topology and protocols.
- Experience in Malware Analysis and Incident Response.
- Experience programming in high and low-level languages (POC level).
- Military experience in the field.
- Great English writing skills
Location: Israel (we work remotely).