Firedome's SOC team is looking for a passionate SOC senior analyst who
will help improve, develop and lead Firedome's SOC platform.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional protection to all our customers’ IOT devices in real-time.
We are looking for a team player, ready to work with the best security
researchers out there, not afraid to dive into complex and challenging
security incidents and provide the best in its class Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Location: Israel (we work remotely).
What you’ll do:
- Participate in 24x7x365 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Proactively monitor, and review threats and suspicious events from all Firedome customers.
- Investigate alerts, triage, deep dive, and come up with proper action items and remediation plans.
- Use multiple sources of data from Firedome sw agents, our AI intelligence cloud, external threat feeds, etc.
- Perform proactive hunting for threat data, leveraging our deep visibility abilities, and proprietary research cloud.
- Work with the customer to follow up on items that require additional investigation.
- Provide Incident follow up & support and work closely with our R&D teams.
- Contribute to the design and development of internal tools used by the team.
- 3+ years experience as a SOC analyst
- Experience with incident responses.
- Experience with popular SOC systems and tools
- Willing to be a ninja and to do security-related tasks which are not only SOC-oriented.
- Experience in writing reports and deliver them to clients.
- Willing to work on flexible hours and remote.
- A clear passion and enthusiasm about cybersecurity.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux IoT threats and malwares.
- Malware analysis skills.
- Great English writing skills.
- Familiar with various SOC infrastructures.