Senior Embedded Developer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Linux/embedded engineer to develop our IoT Security Agent, that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Skill and knowledge you possess:
- At least 5 years of C/C++ experience
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Experience with developing on Linux or other Unix-like operating systems
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols
- Experience with RTOS development
- Experience with Golang development.
- Experience with developing security products
- A security mindset and passion
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.