Senior Backend Developer
Our backend developers are in charge of our cloud platform.
We are looking for an experienced developer who is a team player, delivers high-quality code and is passionate about designing and building world-class level services.
What you’ll do:
- Building and maintaining a scalable service that interacts with millions of devices across the world.
- Designing and build scalable data solutions for storing and efficient analyzing of big data.
- Deploying and testing code using CD/CI processes.
Our technological stack includes:
- Java Spring Boot and Golang services
- Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch , MySQL
- React JS
- Prometheus & Grafana
- Google Cloud Platform services such as BigQuery, Dataflow, PubSub, GKE
Skill and knowledge you possess:
- At least 5 years of backend development
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture.
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- BSc. Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- One of the leading cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Web frontend development
- CD/CI processes
- Using Docker containers and Kubernetes
- implementation of various machine learning solutions
- Knowledge in one of the deep learning framework
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.