Sales Development Representative
Firedome is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for its sales team. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Firedome and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
As a Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Firedome as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are growing at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective customers for Firedome
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings
- Close new business opportunities
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 1-2 years of experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- An aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM software
- A knack for building relationships with potential customers, understanding their environment, and introducing new concepts to solve their problems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your workload to maximize efficiency
- Demonstrated interest in the cyber & IoT technology industries
- Ability to represent the company and our products with a high degree of professionalism
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.