Product Marketing Manager
Firedome is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM), to join our marketing team. The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of Firedome solutions. The PMM will work alongside the COO and the marketing team and will work closely with the product, development and research teams. PMMs support the go-to-market strategy and execution as well as the ongoing customer journey. This role will require you to be a storyteller that is able to tell inspirational stories bridging technology & business narratives and will require proficiency in Firedome’s product and space.
What you’ll do:
- Develop clear and concise product positioning, associated product messaging, and value proposition.
- Drive the development of compelling content, website, blogs, sales enablement tools (FAQs, Product 1-sheets, Sales Collateral) that support the selling process
- Create product learning content to drive client adoption and success
- Be the expert on the capabilities of our competition and how Firedome is differentiated
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, across events and verticals
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Deep domain expertise in cybersecurity space
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, content writing or other marketing roles
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, content creation, and storytelling.
- Experience in working at a B2B/enterprise SaaS startup a plus.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.