Product Marketing Manager
Firedome is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM), to join our marketing team. The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of Firedome solutions as well as to support the product and sales teams. The PMM will work alongside the COO and the marketing team and will work closely with the product, development and research teams.The PMM will support the go-to-market strategy and execution as well as the ongoing customer journey. This role will require you to be a creative storyteller that is able to tell inspirational stories bridging technology & business narratives and will require proficiency in Firedome’s product and space.
What you’ll do:
- Documentation: clear and concise product positioning documents, associated product messaging, and support the value proposition activities.
- Content: Drive the development of compelling product marketing related content, and support content activities in multiple channels: website, blogs, sales enablement tools (FAQs, Product 1-sheets, Sales Collateral)
- Product Training: Create product learning content to drive client adoption and success, support product focused webinars and meetups
- Competitive analysis: Become the expert on the capabilities of our competition and how Firedome is differentiated; support product teams with their roadmap prioritization
- Analyze big data: Use internal data sources and analytics platforms in order to generate market insights that are product related
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, across events and verticals
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Deep domain expertise in cybersecurity space
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, content creation, analytics, running researches and storytelling.
- Experience in working at a B2B/enterprise SaaS startup a major plus.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
Firedome is built to secure billions of home IoT devices and prevent the next cyber-catastrophe. Firedome’s offering includes a portfolio of products and services that support different needs, from active cyber-protection to analytics, insights and cybersecurity fleet management.
The company was founded by top security veterans with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. It is backed by industry leaders and employs cyber, embedded, research and analysis experts.
Learn more at: www.firedome.io
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.