Director of Customer Success
Firedome is looking for a Director of Customer Success who will build the customer success team from the ground up. This includes building the operational infrastructure for the team, tools to be used, processes to follow, KPI’s to follow as well as providing feedback to the product team on necessary features to support customers. The Director of Customer Success will be the first person in the team and will hire and manage Customer Success Managers as needed to support our growing install base.
The Director of Customer Success will be a technical product expert that is heavily involved in customer-facing activities with a specific focus on post-sales and retaining and growing existing customer relationships and accounts.
The Director of Customer Success will be the primary resource for efficient adoption and integrations of Firedome technology as well as the focal point for day-to-day contact with existing customers. The Director of Customer Success will be integral in customer support both remote and on-site with the goal of helping customers diagnose and quickly resolve any technical issues they may encounter. The Director of Customer Success will be highly analytical with strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills and will be interacting with every department of the organization. The Director of Customer Success will own deployment project, will track license usage and will manage renewals and upsells.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Support API customization projects
- Evangelize best practices of product usage and perform training to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Act as the customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Identify and escalate risks to the customer and R&D team to achieve client success
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Recommend and implement advanced solutions and features for Firedome’s products.
- Travel (20%) to domestic and international customer sites
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, customer success or professional services, or similar technical client-facing role within a SaaS B2B company.
- Strong experience in consulting and/or project management, interacting with enterprise customers and providing outstanding technical and engineering support
- Must have outstanding troubleshooting skills to diagnose whether issues are related to bugs in the software, deployment-related problems, issues in configuration or networking, or a cyber incident.
- Masters/Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Must be a high-performing creative individual, that thinks big and takes ownership of his projects. A team player that is eager to do what it takes to win the customer’s trust.
- Previous experience working at a cybersecurity company/government agency
- Experience working with IoT manufacturers / in the consumer electronics space
- Experience working in an early stage startup and building a team from scratch
- Development experience