Our backend is built in a microservices architecture, deployed on Kubernetes on several cloud and on premise environments.
We are looking for a passionate team player who wants to play a big role in a growing engineering organization, and will be in charge of:
- Develop and maintain our systems on several clouds and on premises environments using industry standard methodologies.
- Production rollouts of our backend and embedded products.
- Building infrastructure to support our deployments, such as: monitoring, logging, tracing and alerting.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Own our CI/CD processes, including full automation of our backend and embedded software testing and deployments.
- Develop and acquire new techniques to improve our system and be in charge of its roadmaps
- BSc. Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on premise.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Experience with monitoring, logging, tracing and alerting tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with MongoDB and Elasticsearch.