Tech Lead (Embedded Group)
Firedome is an IoT privacy, security and insights platform that helps IoT device brands grow revenue by resolving consumer privacy and security concerns. We offer both continuous cyber protection and actionable marketing insights, enabling brands to both mitigate the consumer's risks and reinforce the value of the protection with app or email insights.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Linux/Embedded engineer to develop our IoT Security Agent that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Challenges: Develop an advanced Cyber security agent, designed to efficiently run on various embedded targets. Firedome agent thrives to supply top notch cyber capabilities while balancing the performance and integration challenges we daily face.
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Remote work and flexible working hours! You own your time so if you meet your targets, you can take a nap or go to a yoga class in the middle of the day and we won’t mind.
- Unlimited vacation days!
- Significant impact - We look at your job as extremely important to the R&D team and our progress.
- Global experience - You will work with our global team from East Europe to Latin America.
- Exciting work with the best team you have ever worked with - join us and find out!
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5+ years of C/C++ or Go experience;
- At least 1 year of lead role;
- Experience with developing on Linux or other Unix-like operating systems.
- Experience with embedded firmware development (for example- buildroot, yocto, openwrt, FreeRtos.
- Great leadership skills, creativity mind, love to take responsibilities, passion to what you do.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols ( DNS, DHCP, general TCP/IP issues, NAT behavior).
- Experience with RTOS development
- Experience with developing security products.
- Experience with managing people & mentoring.
- Security mindset and passion.