Junior Sales Development Representative
Firedome is looking for a talented Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR).
Before we get to the details, let’s talk about what’s in it for you.
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Great bonus plan from the first day!
- Remote work and flexible working hours! - You can take a nap or go to the gym in the middle of the day and we won’t mind.
- Significant impact and exposure to the real startup sales cycle - We are looking for teammates that love to influence, learn new things, and develop their careers.
- Supportive & mentoring environment - We provide on the job training and a great work environment but you need to join us to find out!
- Be part of a growing successful startup!
Now for the details:
The SDR is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Firedome, and is responsible for generating and qualifying new outbound and inbound leads. We are looking for someone who is great on the phone, obsessive about driving sales, has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign opportunities.
We are growing like wildfire and we are on the hunt to find the right candidate who loves a challenge, wants to learn, and wants to make a lot of money!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new business, research companies and individuals that are a good fit to become new Firedome clients.
- Take initiative to help marketing convert inbound leads into new dealsץ
- Meet or exceed monthly pipeline generation goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings.
- Contribute to closing new business opportunities!
- Native English - a MUST.
- Must have a sales-oriented personality!
- 1-year of Experience as SDR from startups.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, google tools).
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Excited to work in a high-energy Sales Development team environment; team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your workload to maximize efficiency.
- Interested in cybersecurity & IoT.
- Ability to represent the company and our products with a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to work US hours: Monday to Friday