We are looking for a Marketing Director who’ll lead our marketing activities, define the entire marketing strategy together with the management, set short and long-term goals and manage the daily marketing activities.
Main responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, lead the content & creative projects, plan initiatives for lead generation, support sales with marketing collateral and activities, establish new infrastructures and improve the existing ones.
If you are looking for a meaningful position in which you can both influence and stay hands on - we’d like to meet you!
- Lead our brand message as strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Craft strategies for the Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Product marketing collateral creation (sales decks, data sheets, one pagers)
- Set, monitor and report on the team goals.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Manage a few direct reports
Company size: 30+
Segmentation: Startup, IOT.
2-3 years experience leading a marketing unit.
Full stack marketer with successful projects behind you. Strong background in content marketing.
Experience from B2B startups - must!
Experience from IOT industry- big plus!
Experience in working at a marketing agency - big plus!
Native English speaker.
Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, experienced in working in a multicultural environment.
Flexible mind, super creative thinker, with a keen eye for design and details.