Firedome is an IoT privacy, security and insights platform that helps IoT device brands grow revenue by resolving consumer privacy and security concerns. We offer both continuous cyber protection and actionable marketing insights, enabling brands to both mitigate the consumer's risks and reinforce the value of the protection with app or email insights.
Our cloud platform is in charge of digesting big data from millions of endpoints, and analyzing it using cutting edge technology and ML techniques. Our frontend applications allow our users to consume the data produced by our cloud platform, and is built on cutting edge technologies with an emphasis on real time visualizations for cyber threats and insights.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front-end Developer!
You will be in charge of:
- The company’s web applications, including technical design, development and maintenance
- Building and maintaining a scalable service that interacts with millions of devices across the world.
- Designing and building scalable data solutions for storing and efficiently analyzing big data.
Our technological stack includes:
- React.js, HTML and CSS;
- Java Spring Boot and Golang services;
- Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch , MySQL;
- Google Cloud Platform services.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 3 years in front-end development;;
- At least 1 year of experience in React.js;
- Good understanding of CSS concepts;
- Good spoken English, we use it every day!
- Experience in back-end development;
- Knowledge of CD/CI processes;
- Using Docker containers and Kubernetes;
- Understanding of micro services architecture.