Send your CV to [email protected]
Talent Acquisition Manager
At Firedome, we believe in a world where people can connect with confidence – and IoT brands are empowered to grow and flourish.Combining cybersecurity expertise with a refreshingly commercial mindset, we enable IoT brands to prevent cyber attacks on their fleets and grow market share by adding value to their products.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to make our team even stronger!
Together, we’re bringing to life one big ambition: to secure the connected future.
We are a distributed company, working remotely, and offer a venue in Herzliya to work with teammates as much or as little as the employee wishes.
- Manage Full-Lifecycle hiring processes end-to-end- from initiation, understanding business needs, kickoffs, coordinating, performing HR interviews, and extending offers.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience.
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative methods to ensure the consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Responsible for implementing new tools of sourcing.
- Expanding our sourcing channels. Develop proactive candidate sourcing strategies.
- Managing all the work with recruitment agencies.
- Building our employer branding in Israel, North and South America.
- Support employees on-boarding process.
- Build strong relationships with all levels of managers and employees.
- 2+ years in a similar or relevant role
- Experience in managing employee welfare, event and conference organization
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and in Hebrew
- Extremely proficient and experienced with G-suite, Microsoft Office, Apple OS (or Windows)
- Professional experience with recruitment systems: Сomeet, Greenhouse or other
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- High emotional intelligence and discretion
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.