Automation QA Engineer
Firedome is an IoT privacy, security and insights platform that helps IoT device brands grow revenue by resolving consumer privacy and security concerns. We offer both continuous cyber protection and actionable marketing insights, enabling brands to both mitigate the consumer's risks and reinforce the value of the protection with app or email insights.
Our cloud platform is in charge of digesting big data from millions of endpoints, and analyzing it using cutting edge technology and ML techniques. Our frontend applications allow our users to consume the data produced by our cloud platform, and is built on cutting edge technologies with an emphasis on real time visualizations for cyber threats and insights.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Automation Engineer with hands-on experience in designing, implementing, executing resilience/performance tests, to own our automation system for embedded and cloud environment development!
You will be in charge of:
- Automation testing of cloud solutions and embedded software;
- Expansion and support of infrastructure for automated testing;
- Designing and writing tests based on product specification or PRD.
Stack as a must:
- Python and PyTest;
Plus if you know:
What you should bring with you:
- Proven experience in automation-oriented development;
- 2-3 years in writing automation code in Python for cloud service;
- Experienced with test automation tools and infrastructures;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experienced with working on a cloud provider ( GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Great team spirit, creativity mind, love to take responsibilities, passion to what you do.
- BSc. Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent- advantage;
- Experience with the Linux operating system;
- Experience with embedded devices;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.