Director of Solution Architecture
Due to our growth, we are looking for high energy and customer-centric Director of Solution Architecture (SE), to join the Firedome team.
You will be supporting the sales team in closing strategic deals with consumer electronics manufacturers. We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated Sales Engineer to bring their 'A game' and join a successful Team.
The Director of Solution Architecture (SE) will work alongside the VP sales and oversee the sales support of Firedome’s products to prospective customers. The SE assists the sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. They work closely with sales managers and prospects as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
What you’ll do:
• Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how Firedome solutions can provide value to them.
• Plan manage and execute the technical sales process from the first intro call to the demo, pilot and successful implementation
• Troubleshooting client problems
• Communicating customer requirements to product management teams
• Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences, when needed.
• Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
• Ensure successful on-site product evaluations and post-sale installations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Master degree, preferably with a specialization in Cybersecurity
• 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity, development or pre-sales engineering;
• Experience working in a start-up and vendor environment
• Possess a solid understanding of endpoint security, embedded software and IoT
• Experience with a cloud solution such as Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure.
• Experience in working at a B2D/enterprise SaaS startup a plus.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation
• Able to effectively present technical material to small and large groups
• Traveling throughout all sales territories up to 75% of the month