Product Marketing Leader
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven product marketer with the right mix of creative and technical. As Product Marketing Leader at Firedome, you will become an expert on our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You will concentrate on executing our go-to-market strategy by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing and product teams.
What you will do:
- Translate complex, technical content into simple meaningful messages.
- Communicate value propositions through various channels including web pages, emails, case studies, videos and more.
- Create compelling content to enable Sales throughout the sales cycle with positioning, messaging, training, and product collateral.
- Develop key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging that captures ‘the Why’ and ‘the Why Now’.
Competencies and interfaces:
- Product expert: Develop a strong understanding of our product and the value it provides to customers.
- Customer expert and champion: Know the needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of our customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate. Champion the customer needs across the company, with the product team for key features needed.
- Lead gen and funnel conversion: Deliver, test, and evolve the content and messages that drive lead conversions throughout the funnel. This includes creating core messages for every stage of the funnel.
- Sales enablement: Work closely with the sales team to deliver actionable sales enablement materials. Continue to evolve the process to address objections, competition, new capabilities and market shifts.
- Competitive landscape: Stay on top of the competition in this market segment. Develop competitive battlecards and keep the product and sales teams informed about changes in the competitive landscape. Be a champion for new features that are important to stay ahead of competition.
What you need:
- Experience in innovative startups and thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial culture.
- 3-5 years experience with product marketing or sales enablement, preferably in a B2B or B2B2C environment.
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills - A must!
- Excellent track record of creating high-quality marketing collateral (video, presentations, datasheets, white papers, etc).
- Know how to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values.
- Have experience in crafting positioning, and messaging and launching new and existing products into the market.
- At least 3 years of experience in crafting compelling content.
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills.