SDR - Sales Development Representative Leader
Firedome is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) Leader to grow it's sales team.
Before we get to the details, let’s talk about what’s in it for you. The right candidate will receive:
- Signing bonus! - Receive the money on your first day, this is refreshing!
- Sales bonuses from the first month! - You can start your training and be relaxed
- Remote work and flexible working hours! - You can take a nap or go to a pilates class in the middle of the day and we won’t mind
- Significant impact on the growth of the sales team- You are the first star of the team!
- Exciting work with the best team you have ever worked with - join us and find out!
Now for the details:
The SDR Leader will be the first point of contact between prospective customers and Firedome and is responsible for generating and qualifying new outbound and inbound leads. We are looking for someone who is obsessive about driving sales, has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign opportunities.
As an SDR Leader, you will have a significant impact on the growth of Firedome as an organization, as well as, a huge impact on the advancement of your career. We are growing like wildfire and we are on the hunt to find the right candidate who loves a challenge, wants to learn, and wants to make a lot of money!
What you’ll do:
- Prospect for new business, research companies and individuals that are a good fit to become new Firedome clients.
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting.
- Build new creative methodologies for attracting clients.
- Take initiative to help marketing convert inbound leads into new dealsMeet or exceed monthly pipeline generation goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings.
- Close new business opportunities!
- Hire, train and lead a team of SDRs.
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- At least 1.5 year of experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses.
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM software.
- You have a knack for building relationships with potential customers, understanding their environment, and introducing new concepts to solve their problems.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your workload to maximize efficiency
- Interested in cybersecurity & IoT.
- Ability to represent the company and our products with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to lead and mentor other individuals in the team- an advantage.