Full Stack Developer
We are excited to start working on a brand new product and hiring additional development team for that.
We are looking for enthusiastic full stack developers who have a passion for frontend and backend development.
Why you should join us:
- Take full ownership over the full cycle development of a new web application, which involves voice and video communication, real time messaging and high end UI, developing from scratch, technical design and implementation.
- Deploying and testing code using CD/CI processes.
- Be part of a great team and enjoy our unique culture as a small startup.
Going forward, you will be part of the team which is responsible for:
- The company’s web applications, including technical design, development and maintenance
- Building and maintaining a scalable service that interacts with millions of devices across the world.
- Designing and building scalable data solutions for storing and efficiently analyzing big data.
Our technological stack includes:
React JS, HTML and CSS
Java Spring Boot and Golang services
Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch , MySQL
Google Cloud Platform services.
At least 2 years of frontend development.
At least 2 years of backend development
At least 1 year of experience in ReactJS or Angular.
Experience in building and designing web application from scratch, and implementing a complicated graphical design.
Good understanding of CSS concepts.
Knowledge in at least one backend development language: python, nodeJS, Java, etc.
SQL and NoSQL databases
BSc. Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
One of the leading cloud platforms : AWS, GCP, Azure
Deep understanding of micro services architecture.
Development for mobile platforms.
Working with VOIP, Video streaming.
More about Firedome:
Firedome works with leading manufacturers to differentiate them with proactive, real-time cybersecurity on their device base. We offer an AI-based, software-only solution for autonomous threat resolution to establish device makers as security leaders in their space, while expanding market size and share, opening new revenue streams, reducing the risk of cyber-attacks and reducing operating costs across key functions. Smart device manufacturers for home IoT, IIoT and enterprise IoT can rely on Firedome’s innovative dynamic, real-time endpoint solution, which works with all IoT operating systems and features an AI-powered software-only agent and 24/7 SOC Team.
This role will operate out of our satellite R&D office in Minsk that works closely with our R&D Headquarters in Tel Aviv.