Marketing Operations and Growth Manager
We are Looking for a Marketing Operations and Growth Director with proven experience in B2B marketing, to lead marketing operations and paid growth as well as closely collaborate with teams that are aligned with the marketing and sales departments.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, this role will hold a key, influential role within the company, overseeing marketing frameworks, including planning, process, technology, infrastructure, research and analysis. This areas of responsibility include ongoing functioning and consistent optimization of the marketing operations and optimization of the entire user journey, from awareness creation, through lead generation to customer retention.
This role will generate, monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs, delivering key insights and recommendations for performance optimization of marketing programs to ensure that all initiatives are seamlessly executed at maximum effectiveness.
What you will do:
- Work closely with VP Marketing to plan and optimize marketing operations, performance, processes and workflows.
- Deliver against key marketing metrics including lead generation, engagement and revenue contribution.
- Build and optimize campaign infrastructure for all marketing efforts.
- Execute, analyze and optimize online paid acquisition efforts for SEM and SM channels (Google, LinkedIn, FB and Twitter).
- Oversee website development and integration.
- Work closely with sales to ensure full alignment with marketing.
- Create new marketing automation processes, workflows, nurturing, scoring and integrations.
- Measure, analyze and report on marketing initiatives’ performance, impact and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain dashboards tracking marketing KPIs.
- Create and identify new growth opportunities.
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations or technical marketing roles.
- Hands on experience setting up, managing and leveraging marketing automation.
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data orientation.
- Strategic thinker with a creative edge.
- Expert-level experience working with Hubspot and building custom templates.
- Experience working with Wordpress, HTML, CSS and JS.
- Experience in cyber/security/IoT/startup preferred.
Location: we work remotely until the end of 2021.