Product Marketing Manager
Firedome is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our marketing team. The PMM is responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of Firedome solutions as well as to support the product and sales teams. The PMM will work alongside the VP Marketing and the marketing team and will work closely with the product, Sales and Customer Success teams. The PMM will support the go-to-market strategy and execution as well as the ongoing customer journey. This role will require you to be a creative storyteller that is able to tell inspirational stories bridging technology & business narratives and will require proficiency in Firedome’s product and space.
What you’ll do:
- Documentation: clear and concise product positioning documents, associated product messaging, and support the value proposition activities.
- Content: Drive the development of compelling product marketing related content, and support content activities in multiple channels: website, blogs, sales enablement tools (FAQs, Product 1-sheets, Sales Collateral)
- Product Training: Create product learning content to drive client adoption and success, support product focused webinars and meetups
- Competitive analysis: Become the expert on the capabilities of our competition and how Firedome is differentiated; support product teams with their roadmap prioritization
- Analyze big data: Use internal data sources and analytics platforms in order to generate market insights that are product related
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, across events and verticals
• 3+ years of experience in product marketing
• Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, content creation, analytics, running researches and storytelling.
• Experience in working at a B2B/enterprise SaaS startup.
• Deep domain expertise in IoT/Consumer Electronics space a big plus.
• Experience in working at Cybersecurity startup a plus.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.