Linux Developer (C/ Go)
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Linux developer to join our integration team, develop and integrate our IoT Security Agent that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Challenges: Develop and integrate an advanced Cyber security agent, designed to efficiently run on various embedded targets. Firedome agent thrives to supply top notch cyber capabilities while balancing the performance and integration challenges we daily face.
Location: We are working remotely, working hours will follow the US market.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5 years of C / Go / Python experience.
- Experience with developing on Linux or other Unix-like operating systems.
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols ( DNS, DHCP, general TCP/IP issues, NAT behaviour).
- Experience in integration projects.
- Great team spirit, creative mind, love to take responsibilities, passion for what you do.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with embedded firmware development (for example- buildroot, yocto, openwrt, FreeRtos. Advantages: Makefile, CMake).
- Experience with developing security products.
- Security mindset and passion.